Welcome to the Watermountain Studios.
You can find us on Etsy at watermountainstudio.etsy.com.
The primary purpose and philosophy of the Watermountain Studios is three-fold:
- Make things out of natural materials and sell them to people who want to make things;
- Make tools, books, furniture and other things in traditional ways that help reveal how things are made;
- Provide teaching and consulting services to others on how to make things in traditional ways.
We do this in a number of ways:
- We make things out of wood, cloth, and paper;
- We sell them on Etsy and through other outlets;
- We offer consulting services to schools, MakerSpaces, and libraries (as well as individuals and other institutions) through the Thinkery.
- We build things and explain how they got built and why, on Andrewbwatt.com